- This Privacy Statement is to inform you of Tech-Buddies's privacy practices
and provide information about the ways in which information collected by Tech-Buddies
is used and disclosed.
- At Tech-Buddies, your privacy is important to through this Statement we explain
the way your personal information is collected, used and disclosed.
The Information We Collect
- This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected by or which you submit
to Tech-Buddies, whether on our website or by fax, e-mail, phone or otherwise, including
personal information. "Personal information" is information that reasonably
can be used to identify an individual.
- Tech-Buddies collects personal information when
- you make purchases;
- you request support for Tech-Buddies services;
- you request information or materials;
- you participate in surveys and evaluations;
- The types of personal information collected may include (but are not limited to):
- your first and last name;
- your title and your company's name
- your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a
city or town, state/province);
- your e-mail address;
- your telephone number;
- any other identifier that permits Tech Buddies to make physical or online contact
- any information that techbuddies collects online from you and maintains in association
with your account, such as your login username, password and credit card account
Using Your Personal Information
- Tech-Buddies uses the personal information you provide to:
- Create and maintain your accounts;
- Register your services;
- Register your in programs;
- We also use this personal information to provide you with information related to
your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand
your needs and interests, to improve our service, and to personalize communications.
Cookies and Other Browser Information
- As part of offering and providing customizable and personalized services, Tech-Buddies
amount of data that is sent to your browser from a Web server and stored on your
computer's hard drive. All sections of Tech-Buddies where you are prompted to
log in or that are customizable require your browser to accept cookies. If you do
not want your personal information to be stored by cookies, you can configure your
browser so that it always rejects these cookies or asks you each time if you accept
to provide certain products or services, and choosing to reject cookies will reduce
the performance and functionality of the site. Your browser documentation includes
precise instructions explaining how to define the acceptance of cookies
About Links to Other Sites
- This site may contain links to other sites. Tech-Buddies does not control the information
collection of sites that can be reached through links from techbuddiesonline.com.
If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites, please
contact those companies directly.
How to Contact Us
- Tech-Buddies gives you the ability to access, modify or update your information
at any time. Also, if you have any questions about any of these practices or Tech-Buddies's
use of your personal information, please feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org
or calling Tech-Buddies at 1-855-517-2433. Tech-Buddies will work with you to resolve
any concerns you may have about this Statement.